Monday, October 20, 2008

Good Day

There's something to be said for just sitting on the library steps and watching the campus revolve around you. After we ate lunch/dinner today, Alex, his Japanese classmate (Sang Ye, I think is how is name is pronounced) and I went over to the library, and then instead of going in, just sat on the steps and took pictures and chatted. Alex is really into photography, so he's got super-nice equipment and all these advanced settings on his camera, but I got some pretty decent pictures as well. The weather was really nice this evening, cool, but not chilly, and just enough breeze to be comfortable.

The library at National Taiwan University


Alex taking photos


This girl walked by with her dog, and when she saw Alex wanted to take a picture, she walked over so we could pet the dog. His name was Kyukyu (say: QQ), and I snapped this picture just as he looked right at me.

No comments: